Nylon (PA) filament is a versatile 3d printing material. The strength of the filament is remarkable, especially when using a higher fill setting. Many users prefer Nylon to create tools, functional prototypes and mechanical parts. Nylon filaments provides high flexibility and durability.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
1kg Spools available.
• 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm).
• PC-ABS 3D Printing Filament - Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant and box packed.
• Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 245°C - 285°C and Heated bed 110°C -140°C.
• Available in Natural white colour.
• Made in India.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Check out all of our categories