The Uno R3 CH340G ATmega328p Development Board is the low-cost version of the popular Uno R3 Arduino. It is assembled with the CH340 USB to Serial converter chip, instead of using an Atmega16U2 chip
50 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
We have used plenty of these low-cost Arduino boards with CH340 chips, and have found them to work perfectly. The only time the CH340 chip is used is during programming and when using the serial output of the USB port. During normal operation, this board is identical to the more expensive version without CH340 chip
Main changes from the older version:
1. Two rows of the holes for the pins (Male and Female). So it can be connected with normal Female Jumpers.
2. Additional 3 rows of the holes for wiring.
3. Changes to the DIP package of ATMEGA328P to flat package.
4. CH340G replace ATmega16U2
Arduino Uno R3
ATmega328 (SMD) – Interface CH340G
Input Voltage (limit)
Analog I/O Pins
Digital I/O Pins
14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
PWM Digital I/O Pins
DC Current for 3.3V Pin
DC Current per I/O Pin
2 KB (ATmega328)
1 KB (ATmega328)
32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
Power Supply Option
DC Jack or USB
On Board LEDs
On/Off, L (PIN 13), TX, RX
Operating Temperature (°C)
-40 to +90
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Check out all of our categories